Winter 2018 (Coming Sunday 11/18)
- Winters Kiss: Fresh Cherries, Snow Flurries, Candied Clementines, & White Vanilla Musk.
- Creature Comforts: A Freshly Laundered Cozy Winter Sweater, A Cup Of Mulled Wine In Hand, Glowing Fireplace & A Hint Of Tonka Bean.
- Holidaze: A Tropical Holiday Getaway; Sea Water Splashes And The Intoxicating Aroma Of Creamy Coconut, Passion Melon, Banana, & Cannabis Flower Swirling Through The Air.
- Krampus Woods: Fir trees swirled with sinister peppermint and hints of benzoin and vanilla.
- First Frost: Red roses, fallen snow, gin martinis, fir needles, & crushed cranberries.
'Simply Meant To Be' Duo (Sold As A Set Only; No Sample Sizes)
- Bone Daddy Jack: Snow swirling through the air accented with sweet smashed pumpkins and wafts of sugarplums and smoke.
- Ragdoll Sally: Freshly sewn linen, smashed sugarplums, snowflakes swirling through the air, and just a small whiff of sweet smoke.
- The Golden Afternoon: Honeysuckle vines, freshly bloomed roses, jasmine flowers, the scent of sun-warmed honey blowing through the air, and a tiny hint of green grass.
- White Rabbit: "I'm late, late for a very important date!" The scent of fresh green grass, wildly grown strawberries, and a hint of leather to ground it all out.
- Absolutely Alice: A delightful sweet & fruitylicious blend of fresh peaches, wild red raspberries, and wafts of sweet spun sugar.
- What's In The Hookah: All the tobacco! Notes of cherrywood and raspberry combined with caramel pipe tobacco and vanilla bourbon.
- She's A Wildflower: A scent as sweet and sassy as Wonderland's flowers! The sweet aroma of violets with a touch of the Queen's wild raspberries.
- Grinning Cheshire: "We're All Mad Here!" said Cheshire to Alice. Wonderland may be full of madness, but this scent is not! A mixture of the best lavender Wonderland has to offer, along with the sweetest berry rock candy with hints of peppermint.
- Red Queen's Garden: What do you do in the garden of the Red Queen? Well paint the roses red of course! The sweet scent of jammy roses combined with sweet tarts candy and a hint of powder.
- Don't Step On The Momeraths: A peculiar combination of exotic dragonfruit, fluffy cotton candy, and blue sugar.
- Merry Unbirthday: Because you have 364 Unbirthday's! Sweet birthday cake topped with tart lemon frosting and filled with crushed raspberries.
- Keep Your Temper (NOT AVAILABLE IN EDP): "Come Back! the Caterpillar called after her. I've something important to say! This sounded promising, certainly: Alice turned and came back again. Keep your temper! said the Caterpillar". A relaxing blend sure to help YOU keep your temper: Eucalyptus, herbal lavender, a sprig of spearmint, and a little hint of toasty marshmallows.
- Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?: "Have you guessed the riddle yet? the Hatter said, turning to Alice again. No, I give it up Alice replied: What's the answer? I haven't the slightest idea," said the Hatter. A unisex blend consisting of top notes of mandarin and bergamot; middle notes of corainder, patchouli, licorice, and cotton candy; base notes of tonka bean, anise, and cedar (blue sugar type) which are then blended with sandalwood and vanilla bean.
Oh, The Horror! Blends
- Twisted Ghoul: Fresh pears drenched in caramel sauce atop of a vanilla cupcake with wafts of warm amber in the background,
- Graveyard Smash: A scent reminiscent of a nice stroll through the local cemetery. Crisp leaves in the air, mossy gravestones, freshly dug plots, graveyard flowers, and a hint of your pumpkin latte.
- Sirens Lure: A beautiful combination of plumeria flower, coconut cream, & a wicked bite of black pepper.
- Deadite: Seemingly sweet blackberry jam with a sinister twist of patchouli, black pepper, and vanilla.
- Necronomicon: A unique combination of weathered book pages, leather, pipe tobacco, and a waft of blackberry bordeaux.
- Killer Klowns: Blue raspberry slush, cherry slush, & wafts of cotton candy in the background.
- Cotton Candy Cocoon: A tooth-achingly sweet blend of pink spun sugar cocoons coated with sweet goo. This is the perfect cotton candy!
- Stay Puft: A whole lotta' marshmallow! A combination of fresh marshmallow, marshmallow fluff, two vanillas, & a dab of patchouli
- Ahh-vocado!: My husband named this one, he thought he was clever! A combination of avocado, sea salt, blackberry, plums, and hints of fresh green grass.
- Never Sleep Again: "9, 10, Never Sleep Again" This scent is sure to keep you up at night! Delicious rich strong coffee splashed with a tiny bit of vanilla bean and dark chocolate.
- Psycho: This is a super sexy blend of fresh yuzu fruit combined with notes of kaffir lime, ozone, black pepper, basil, & cucumber with a base of vetiver. I personally believe all scents are unisex, *but* this one is a blend that is more traditionally so.
- Mistress Of The Dark: A sexy seductive blend of spun sugar, dragons blood, and patchouli.
- Pennywise: "We All Float Down Here". A sweet yet tart scent consisting of sweet lollipops, sour gummies, sweet tarts, & fluffy spun sugar.
- Strange & Unusual: A blend of unusual notes including orange, peach, & cherry blossom combined with wafts of fresh basil and hints of powder.
- RedRum: MURDER! Oozing strawberry jam with a glass of vanilla champagne.
- Silent Hill: The combination of foggy air, deep fire smoke, dark pomegranate, and hints of overturned dirt and honey. Welcome to Silent Hill!
- Final Girl: Because every horror has that one! Sweet pea blended with vanilla bean and sweet spun sugar- this scent is all girl.
- His Name Was Jason: This scent may make you want to visit Camp Crystal Lake. The atmospheric scent of dark waters, muddy foot prints, hints of grass, and an old wooden cabin.
- Enchantress: An enchanting blend of rhubarb, peach, black tea, ginger, and a hint of smoked vanilla.
- Daydreamer: Lavender cream, honeydew melon, sage, and a hint of basil.
- Black Heart: Dark patchouli, clove, and caramel pipe tobacco
- Rosewater Lemonade Spritzer: An uplifting blend of fragrant rosewater lemonade served over sparkling soda.
- Tiny Paws: Tart kiwi fruit combined with super sweet vanilla, cherries, and oranges.